A market leading business services organisation based in Kent, with a solid growth plan and an impressive track record to date, is looking to invest in the recruitment of a Commercial Accountant to join their Kent based Head Office team. The role will report into the Finance Director and will work as part of an established finance function.
The business is looking to recruit a driven, commercially focussed candidate with a solid understanding of the financial requirements of a growing business
- Developing the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes
- A key role in partnering with the wider business, ensuring that business critical information is communicated
- Working with the finance team to ensure month end close is managed effectively and to the required deadlines
- Analysis of trends and data
- Acting as a key point of contact for internal and external customers
Candidates will hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and possess the drive and focus to add value to a fast paced and growing organisation. Proven experience of building relationships, driving improvements and challenging the business will also be key in addition to strong systems skills and proven commercial experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business in an exciting time of change and growth.