Events and Marketing Assistant - 1 year placement
Our client is a young and exciting company, based in Borough Market that publishes content across the digital, printed and spoken word. The company has over 70 years of combined experience developing and managing specialist financial media.
This is an entry role that offers a variety of tasks and experience to the successful candidate who will gain a solid foundation in the events and marketing functions at a niche business-to-business publisher.
You will work closely with the Marketing Director and get involved in the day-to-day operations to ensure the smooth running of the events schedule as well as provide logistical and admin support to the marketing activities.
Duties and responsibilities
Some of the things you will learn:
- Print runs and circulation
- How to go about planning and organising an event
- Defining target audiences
- How strategy and operations tie together
- Invoicing and budgets
- KPI (key performance indicators),
- Negotiation skills
- Excel skills and email systems
- Campaign and data analysis
- CRM systems
- Customer service
- Product development and how the customer is at the heart of what we do
- Design skills
- The symbiotic relationship between print, digital and spoken-word content.
Skills and experience
- Marketing/General Business/Content Marketing student or graduate
- Bright, enthusiastic and willing to learn
This placement would suit a current student looking for a placement as part of their degree, or a recent graduate.
This advert will expire at 23:59 on Sunday 15th April 2018.
CVs will be shortlisted w/c 16th April 2018 with interviews happening w/c 23rd April 2018.