Due to the continued growth within our company, we are looking for a qualified and capable heating technician to join our business.
We are looking for a Gas Engineer within the Swindon / Bath / Cirencester / Bristol area.
Requirements are as follows:
- Holds current CCn1 qualifications, INC boilers/cookers/fires
- Has experience of maintenance, testing and installation of gas boilers and central heating system
- Experience of fault finding domestic boilers
- Must have excellent customer service
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- The ability to work independently and part of a team
- A full UK Driving Licence
You do NOT have to have experience of fault finding or service, just a keen attitude to learn and implement your training received when you undertook your ACS/CCN1.
What Taking Care Of Boilers can offer is on-going training and technical support to allow you to progress in you career at a pace un-rivaled within the industry.
The only thing holding you back will be yourself.
- Company van & fuel card
- Work mobile phone
- Paid holidays
*Salary dependent upon experience to attract the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time