Senior Management Accountant
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant in Ipswich. This is with a desirable company within Suffolk with an outstanding reputation. As the senior management accountant you will be responsible for delivering the management accounts, and all associated reporting. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will have input to the production of budgets and forecasts, as well as contributing information to the planning process. You will also supervise the assistant management accountant and review their outputs.
- Ownership of timely and accurate management accounts
- Deliver weekly analysis each week for the previous week
- Ensuring all information shared within the business is accurate and reliable.
- Input into the Forecasting, budgeting and longer term planning processes
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Proactive and on-demand value-add financial analysis and insight for business partners
- To identify and deliver developments in reporting and system use, ensuring they deliver robust business information in an efficient manner
- Preparing and interpreting KPI reports and dashboards to provide effective action-orientated information to the senior management team
- Assistance with the year-end statutory audit process
The ideal candidate will be Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), or qualified by experience. You will also be able to demonstrate that you can communicate key financial information both written and verbally to non-finance personnel at senior manager and executive level.