Software Developer Team Lead/Manager
Software Developer Team Lead/Manager - £45,000 - £55,000 – Cheltenham
My client is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of their continued business expansion we are now recruiting for Lead Software Developer to join our Software Delivery Team, based in the Cheltenham office.
As the Software Developer Team Lead/Manager, you’ll manage & lead a team of 6-8 C#,ASP.NET Web Developers – mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of their own.
As Software Developer Team Lead/Manager some of your key duties will include:
- Communicating information and updates to the team in order to gain understanding
- Implementing processes, methodologies, standards and guidelines for Software Development
- Enforce standards for all projects.
- Responsible for work quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards for all development
- Assist in defining the Development team's technical strategy and advising on product roadmaps and migration plans to achieve strategic goals
To be considered for the Software Developer Team Lead/Manager you must have:
- Demonstrable experience in software development (.NET strongly recommended) as a professional Software Engineer & experience leading a development team.
- Experience of working in a varied environment and dealing with unpredictable events
- Excellent observer that can identify risks and make them visible and particularly enable the team to see them on their own
- Experienced in SQLServer or Oracle, in terms of database design, stored procedures, triggers, etc. Use of ORMS.
- Demonstrable experience leading and motivating a team.
In return the chose Software Developer Team Lead/Manager can expect a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. You have the luxury of working in a flexi-time environment too. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.