Systems Test & Integration Engineer
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Systems Integration Test Engineer.
Based in Havant and under general direction of the Engineering Leadership Team, the Integration & Test role is responsible for providing technical expertise to support successful implementation and on-going operation of programme deliverables, as required to fulfil Military Solutions business objectives. The System level Integration and Test (I&T) Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing and advising on System level I&T for all Military Solutions programmes.
Education & Experience:
- Understanding of formal requirements compliance and sell-off processes.
- Experience of working on product development for Military Platforms.
- Experience of working with and developing systems using the following protocols; MIL-STD-1553, TCP-IP, RS232.
- Proven experience in complex system design, development and performance analysis, particularly in the defence or aerospace domain.
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle, and demonstrable application of relevant Test methodologies and toolsets.
- Ability to synthesize system level requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- An understanding of a range of Engineering disciplines (Software, Mechanical, and Electrical).
- Ability to create clear and effective reports suitable for customer acceptance, including problem identification and diagnosis.
- Good understanding of the test project lifecycle and understanding of quality gating.
- A willingness to travel including to support a range of test related activities, as required.
- Excellent team player, understands the balance of team work within own team and across the wider business.
- Experience of Post Test Data Analysis.
- ISTQB Qualification.
Candidates must ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance before applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below.