New Business Sales Manager
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen with an organisation specialising in collectable gifts for a New Business Sales Manager to develop existing and new business with retail accounts.
Our client is a leading provider of Collectable Gifts.
The New Business Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and growing business opportunities within both new and existing retail accounts. The successful candidate will propose and implement strategies, product and pricing plans that will build and sustain new business, delivering creative sales solutions to meet customer requirements, in line with business strategy.
The New Business Sales Manager will manage forecasting and financial reporting requirements for the channels, increasing turnover and maximising profitability for the customer and organisation alike.
This is an office based role just outside of Cardiff, with some UK and International travel.
The New Business Sales Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in Consumer Product sales
- Have a demonstrable track record of new business development
- Have sold into retail channels, along with brand licensing experience/or gifting channels is an advantage
- Have wholesale and distributor account management experience
- Be an effective negotiator, communicator, closer and presenter
- Be based within commuting distance of the office
- Have a full driving licence
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus