Education and Learning Team Administrator
Anne Jagger Recruitment in Witney are working with a chartered professional body dedicated to educating, developing and regulation based both in the UK and internationally to recruit an experienced Team Administrator. The post holder will be based at their central Oxford offices.
The post holder will provide full administrative support to a team of 9 individuals, some of whom are designated 'homeworkers’. This involves engaging across a range of seniorities and specialisms. Working to tight deadlines and in a fast moving business focused environment, this individual will be key to the smooth running of the team. The individual will need to show tact and diplomacy and be comfortable working in a multi-site team, with an international dimension. The individual will need to be confident working with a range of stakeholders.
The person will be responsible for the following:
- Providing administrative support to the Education Partnerships and Lifelong Learning team by organising internal and external meetings including booking meeting rooms, organising conference calls, advising attendees and other associated administration/hospitality
- Providing dedicated support to the Education team including their travel, expenses, hospitality and subsistence and monitoring their calendars
- To arrange and manage travel for the Education Partnerships and Lifelong Learning team and monitor their diaries
- To support team meetings, preparing the agendas in advance and take accurate minutes that reflect the discussions held and follow up on any actions prior to the next meeting
- To support the Head of Education Partnerships and Lifelong Learning with colleagues in HR to ensure that all recruitment, induction and resignation policies are implemented in a consistent manner. To set up induction meetings, ensure that IT and office space is available and any leavers are removed from appropriate distribution lists as well as supporting training and development sessions
- To support the functioning of the Education Partnerships and Lifelong Learning team by collating and maintaining key documents relating to meetings and contracts.
- To provide other support that may be reasonably requested by the Head of Education Partnerships and Lifelong Learning
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and a thorough knowledge of relevant databases
- Strong communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Able to recognise sensitive and/or confidential information and handle appropriately
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work on own initiative within minimal supervision
- Adaptable and able to work in a demanding fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- A strong commitment to the organisations ethical values
Working in a professional body environment
Experience of working with volunteers
There is likely to be occasional out of hours working resulting from peaks in work activity to meet cyclical deadlines.
The annual salary for this position will be between £26,189 per annum with excellent benefits.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.