Sales Specialist - Emergency Lighting
SALES SPECIALIST - EMERGENCY LIGHTING - WORLD LEADING ENGINEERING ORGANISATION - M62 CORRIDOR (MANCHESTER/LEEDS BASED IDEALLY) - COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE + 25% ANNUAL BONUS + PENSION + 33 DAYS HOLIDAYS + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!!
My client is a global leader in power and automation technologies operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
To increase profitable sales and market place position of our clients Emergency Lighting systems across the North of England. This is a field based account management/sales role, the key goal being to retain relationships with some of our clients biggest customers in the area, keeping an ear close to the ground for upcoming building projects where our clients Emergency Lighting systems can be specified BEFORE the design stage by the customer. Some of the key customers in the area include Liverpool John Moores University, Manchester Airport and Leeds City Council.
- Territory sales specialist for our clients range of DALI Emergency Lighting and Central Power Supply Systems.
- Recommending our clients DALI Emergency Lighting systems for full new installations, refurbs or product sales.
- Mainly selling through our clients existing customer base before upcoming projects are signed off but also liaising with some design and build consultancies during pre-planning and design stage of upcoming projects throughout the North of England.
- Carry out high quality visits to existing customers to increase average net spend per annum as well as building relationships with estates, procurement and building departments for companies throughout the North of England
- Raise the awareness and profile of the Brand for Emergency Lighting and Central Power Supply Systems throughout the North.
- Present the organisation the best possible light to customers by exhibiting the highest standards of values, behaviour and dress.
- Experience or knowledge with lighting system designs and layouts essential - The role involves more 'technical' conversations than out and out 'sales' conversations.
- A willingness to take on a sales/account management position within the emergency lighting industry.
- Full UK driving Licence
- Based on the M62 Corridor Liverpool / Leeds / Manchester.
- Technical Sales or Account Management experience would be beneficial for the position.
- Based on the M62 Corridor Liverpool / Leeds / Manchester
- Lighting or Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Competitive Basic Dependent Upon Experience
- Car or car allowance
- up to 25% bonus
- Company pension programme
- 25 days holidays PLUS stats
- Flexible benefits
The role has a pre-set interview date and decisions on who will be selected for interview will be made on Friday 13th April. Feel free to get in touch with Daniel Shaw at Cordant Engineering on for more information.
Locations: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Oldham, Rochdale, Warrington, St Helens, Widnes, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Stockport.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer