Research Manager- Social Media - Client side
Research Manager (Client-side) : Social Media
Salary: £32 000 - £38 000
Location: Central London
Would you like the opportunity to work for a pioneering social media research organisation and use a variety of sophisticated research / insight tools?
An industry leading and innovative social media research platform are now looking for a Research Manager / Insight Manager to join and become part of their continued success. Based in their trendy offices in a great Central London location, this role will provide the chance to manage a wide variety of social media focused research programmes and work closely with a prestigious portfolio of clients on highly strategic and analytical projects. In line with a competitive salary there is also a great benefits package on offer which includes pension contribution, a personal development plan and company trips abroad.
About the role
* Working on an eclectic range of primary research projects where you will be helping join the dots between highly valued social media data and audience measurement
* Using state-of-the art analytical methods across a variety of platforms such as Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos and other digital tools so you can create effective insights and stories for end clients
* Chance to manage projects throughout their life cycle in order to deliver an effective service to external clients, acting as a senior and influential member of the organisation
* Collaborating and brainstorming inventive solutions to really push the boundaries of what social media and market research can find out about audience behaviour
* Intellectual curiosity and proven ability to carry out primary research as well as dig into data, so you can pull out creative insights using pioneering tools
* Working knowledge and passion of bringing social media data to life and presenting sophisticated research outputs to clients
* A strong interest in broadening your experience and skill set within an industry leading and highly innovative research consultancy
* Working closely with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure cohesive and effective insight programmes are delivered to budget and on time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Research Manager / Insight Manager with social media insight experience to join a highly reputable, innovative organisation and take the next step in their career. If this sounds something of interest then please apply today!