A high-profile Independent Financial Adviser practice is currently seeking an experienced Junior Paraplanner. The role requires an individual who is keen to further their career as an IFA Report Writer, having done IFA Administration and wanting to progress to the next step. The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with attractive employee benefits packages. The ideal candidate would have experience dealing with suitability reports.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Processing new business, dealing with client policy enquiries
- Producing suitability reports
- Requesting information from Product Providers, including general client queries new business illustrations and on-line valuations
- General office administration - processing and scanning post and general e-mails, keeping our back-office systems up to date and accurate
Candidates to be considered for this role should have the following experience and skills:
- 2- 5 years’ experience working within an IFA environment
- Financial Planning qualifications or working towards
- Good knowledge of all Investments, Pensions and Protection products
- Ideally would have used Intelligent Office Back Office System
If you are interested in this IFA Report Writer / Administratorrole and have the relevant experience, then apply now to secure an interview with our client.