IT Project Coordinator
IT Project Coordinator is required by a leading Software Solutions company who work closely with the Police Force to assist in the delivery of software to its customer base. As IT Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:-
- Liaising with customers from project inception to project close.
- Gather and document information for the configuration of customer’s systems, including creating flow charts and process maps.
- Coordinate technical resource and assist the configuration of new systems for customers.
- Create training plans and deliver the training to ensure effecting use of the system.
- Assisting in the documentation of new requirements and creation of design documents for new features.
The ideal IT Project Coordinator, will be degree educated (or equivalent) in an IT related subject and have knowledge of SQL, Windows Server and an understanding of software work flow solutions. Due to the nature of the company, the IT Project Coordinator will be required to complete a Security Vetting (organised by the client).
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business. Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.