Senior Health Economist
PEGlobal are looking for a Senior Health Economist for our multinational bio-pharmaceutical client based in the Middlesex area on an initial 12 month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Contribute to the execution of Global Health Economics (GHE) research projects in developing core Evidence Based Methods (EBM) components, such as Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs), Network Meta-analyses [NMAs] and other Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) evidence synthesis methods, in support of the companies HTA submissions
- Support the execution of GHE SLRs, including review/ development of protocols, manage internal approval and work with vendors to ensure quality deliverables
- In support of GHE the companies EBM activities, develop a range of central resources which may include: a repository of country-specific evidence synthesis requirements for HTA submissions, tracking of in-house cross-functional EBM activities and list of external experts used, also maintain an overview of newly developing methodologies
- Provide support to GHE Early HTA Engagement activities and also GVD production/review.
- Provide project management support to special departmental or cross-functional projects, as needed
Ideal skillset and experience of the successful candidate
- postgraduate qualification in a relevant area (such as HTA, health economics, medical statistics, clinical trials, or health services research);
- experience in project management,
- experience in Evidence Based Methods such as SLRs relating to HTAs,
- ideally some experience of the biotech industry.