Integration Engineer (SC Cleared)
Six Month contract
£42.50 per hour
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting for a SC Cleared Integration Engineer on behalf of a major defence client based in Dorset. The role is on a 6-month contract.
- Developing releases across a number of operational systems;
- Support the team in managing and maintaining reference and development rigs at Christchurch;
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment;
The applicant would ideally have skills in the following areas or be prepared to rapidly gain experience in the following:
- Knowledge of 2008+ Server, Windows 7+ Operating Systems;
- MS patch updates;
- Knowledge of Linux servers (Operating Systems and applications);
- Linux installation, configuration and administration;
- Undertaking changes in controlled environment;
- Active Directory;
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop;
- VMware, ESXi, vCenter;
- Protective monitoring using ArcSight, Splunk;
- Backup & archive using ArcServe & VEEAM;
- SAN technologies;
- IP Networking, load balancing, firewalls and routers using Cisco, Juniper and McAfee;
- Rational Team Concert (RTC) for configuration management (or similar);
- Scripting and PowerShell.
- Technical documentation production.
Applicants must be a UK National with a minimum of SC clearance.
If you would like to know more or apply for this position please contact Sam Shabir at Advantage Resourcing on .Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.