PRODUCT & PROPOSITION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-RETAIL FS
PRODUCT & PROPOSITION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-RETAIL FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our client a well-known and growing consumer financial services business is looking for an experienced Product Manager / Proposition Development professional to join the Product team. You will need prior experience in product management / proposition development from a consumer facing organisation
You will support the Strategy Development Manager to develop the retail strategy and will need to understand the customer needs, competitive market and emerging trends to develop product and service propositions that fit with the strategy
* You will deliver key projects as Product Owner/Business Manager (i.e. product enhancements and new product development)
* Work with the research and competitor intelligence teams, to investigate, analyse and interpret market and customer data to support propositions, enhancements and tactical initiatives
* Work closely with Customer Experience to gain insight and input into proposition development
* Support the creation and development of the product propositions in line with the overall strategy
* Work with Customer Experience, Product and other Retail teams in analysing and proposing new propositions to meet the needs of target segment groups
* Understand evolving trends and identify new opportunities (across digital and financial market places)
* identify and explore possibility of new products to meet the needs of customers.
* explore initial idea through to business case, gaining sign off from Senior Management team.
* Use evaluation techniques and measurements to analyse effectiveness of implemented strategies and initiatives
* Act as Product Owner/Business Manager for key projects (i.e. enhancements or new product development): leading on and liaising with key stakeholders; being responsible for making key business decisions, business case sign off and other key project gateways; being accountable for approval gateways
* Current/recent experience in a product management / product development or proposition development role, gained within a consumer facing organisation/ industry (essential)
* Experience in consumer facing industries is essential; experience in consumer financial services or a regulated industry eg.telecoms, utilities would be an advantage
* Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
* Strong project management skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
Please send your Cv to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.