IT Installation Engineer - Leeds & Shipley
Urgent requirement for IT Installation Engineers for a project starting on Monday (16th April) in Leeds.
You will be providing engineering support with the installation of new pre-configured laptops, working on a large public sector site.
You will also need to be security cleared to complete this work - The client are willing pay for this to be done prior starting on the project (this is a very unique opportunity as security clearance can only be applied for via a 3rd party government sponsor).
Please find full project details below;
- Installing new laptops - no technical work required
- Unboxing and placing new laptops on work surfaces
- Boxing old PC hardware where required
- Must be physically fit due to amount of kit to be installed
- Working alongside a team of engineers
- 4 week contract (1 week in Shipley)
- Some previous IT experience would be preferred
- 8 hour working day, 9am - 5pm
- Great opportunity to gain a security level clearance
- Must have original ID proof's as these will need to be verified
Rate will be £10 per hour, either via a ltd or umbrella company.