IT Service Desk Analyst
Who are we?
Auxillis are part of £472m Redde plc. Operating from two main hubs in Bath & Co Durham, along with 25+ regional sites, we work with a range of corporate clients, prestige motor groups and leading insurers, delivering exceptional services 24/7, 365 days a year to motorists across the UK.
What will I be doing?
As Service Desk Analyst you will be first point of contact for 2000+ colleagues, assisting IT users with requests and issues relating to IT Services including software, hardware, telephony and computer equipment.
As well as carrying out first line resolutions as an in-house expert, you will be in regular contact with colleagues, managers and third party suppliers providing timely updates on open issues/requests, undertaking user management tasks and maintain accurate records in a range of administrative tools including; MSActiveDirectory and MSExchange.
In time, you may also have opportunity to support the Service Delivery & Operational Management in delivering projects which improve the delivery and efficiency of the IT service.
What do we want in you?
- Realistically, experience in a helpdesk or technical support environment is essential, but being successful in this role is just as much about you and your personality;
- Be able to demonstrate a confident and credible telephone manner, good verbal and written communication skills;
- A great understanding of enterprise hardware and software including: PC and thin client desktop hardware, Windows OS, MS Office, Avaya VOIP telephony or McAfee endpoint protection is also highly desirable;
- Have an organised, methodical approach to managing your own workload using well developed administration and IT skills;
- Be studying towards or be already accredited in a relevant IT discipline, with exposure to ITIL methodology a significant advantage;
- A commitment to developing an excellent understanding of our systems, processes and customers needs;
What can we offer you?
- A full induction training programme and a personalised development plan with ongoing support in a friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
- A competitive salary package supported by some great benefits including pension scheme, discounted gym memberships, mobile phone contracts and motoring products;
- A great work-life balance, working 37.5 hours per week. Weekends and evenings are worked on an on-call rota basis (after initial training) which can attract a healthy allowance;
So if this sounds like something you can't miss out on, what are you waiting for? Apply today!