Graduate / Junior Software Developer
Looking to grow your skills in an entry-level role?
Our client is looking for a junior software developer to join an experienced team at their London offices.
This role is best suited for a graduate with an IT related degree (2:2 or higher) or those with a strong passion for a career in development.
The right applicant will be given full training to enable them to grow and thrive in this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your duties will include;
• Helping to develop new technical services and features.
• Coding on specific projects, alone and as part of a team.
• Researching and taking ownership of new projects.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest development trends and technologies.
• Minimum 2:2 degree (ideally in an IT subject but not essential).
• A passion for your craft - testing and software quality.
• A desire to learn and develop new skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-established company based in central-London with a dedicated development team.
As a Junior Software Developer, you’ll be joining an established team with a wealth of experience to share with you. You’ll work in a challenging but supportive environment with further training provided to boost your skills.
You’ll earn a competitive salary (£18-28k dependant on experience) and take advantage of a range of great benefits such as company events, a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
The right candidate could go far in this role, so apply today for your chance to be the next member of this wonderful team.
Please submit your CV now to apply for this role.
Please note that we are unable to personally respond to each application, so if you are unsuitable for this specific opportunity we may contact you about other IT opportunities which match your CV.