Senior Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD
Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit
- Location: Dorking, Surrey - free parking at site
- Salary: up to £16.37 per hour / £31,925 per annum
- Bonus: £2,100 welcome bonus
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-36 hours per week )
- Shift Patterns: day shifts, night shifts or mixed shifts available
We are looking for qualified Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) based in Dorking, Surrey to work with adults with mental health needs or learning disabilities.
This role would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ). As a Senior Staff Nurse you will have mentorship responsibilities and will act as a role model to Nurses with less experience.
The Manager at this service is warm and friendly, they offer excellent training and development to Nurses at all levels. Upon starting at this service you will have your career pathway clearly mapped out, and you will have realistic goals for progression.
We are offering a range of excellent benefits including -
- Competitive salary
- £2,100 welcome bonus for all Nurses
- £1,500 voucher for items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.
- Free car parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Fully funded NMC payment
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
To apply for this role please contact Sophie Cook directly on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.