Sports CRM & Data Marketing Executive
Love Sport? Want a Career that matches your Passion?
At Green 4, we help our sports & leisure clients to achieve more from their customer relationships using insight to deliver a measurable return on investment. Due to recent growth, an aggressive plan to grow the business and a continued need to service our client’s requirements we are looking for a recent graduate to join our team and forge a career in Sport & Leisure.
This role will provide fantastic opportunities to work with leading sports & leisure brands, learn new skills and a form wonderful foundation on which to build a career in CRM & data marketing.
So, if you would like a career in sport & leisure and you are ambitious with a can-do attitude, read on and contact us soon!
Job Title : Sports CRM & Data Marketing Executive
Location : Lutterworth, Leicestershire
To carry out client CRM/Data related marketing and operational responsibilities in order to fulfil client requirements. This position will predominantly include CRM, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and business administration related activities.
2. MAIN DUTIES/KEY ACTIVITIES
- To support the creation and execution of required e-marketing campaigns.
- To review the results of campaigns and help to develop reports to clients and management.
- To provide design support for all relevant digital marketing activities.
- Work proactively with other team members and the client to ensure client requirements are met.
- Be a flexible and proactive team member offering support to clients as and when required.
- Liaise with internal systems suppliers to ensure continued support and problem resolution.
- To carry out market research on best practice in CRM outside of sport.
- To provide marketing support for Green 4 events.
- The role will generally deal with any client related activity which involves: CRM, data, design, marketing, sales. Though from time to time there will be a requirement to deal with any other reasonable duties as and when required.
3. EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enthusiasm for marketing.
- An interest in Sports marketing/Digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be useful.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills.
- Well developed IT skills - all MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Data Insight/Analysis skills desirable.
- Photoshop skills desirable.
- A passion for sport and leisure.
Above all, the most important characteristics we will look for are enthusiasm, a positive attitude, a team player and someone who wants to make the most of their opportunities in order to continue to grow and develop.