We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Room Leader to join a well-established nursery in Reading, Berkshire. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on management style, experience of team building and managing occupancy.
NNEB, Cache, or NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating team
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Senior Room leader responsibilities will include:
- Directing staff team ensuring they all understand and follow nursery policy and procedures.
- To identify training needs and carry out regular staff supervisions.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and looking at reflective practice.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To manage marketing activities, such as open days, promotions etc.
- To promote diversity and equal opportunity.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- To lead by example working in a flexible manner and promoting high standards of care and education.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immediate interview