My client is looking for a Bookkeeper to manage the accounts for 2 properties in Central London.
My client is a high net worth individual.
- Managing bank accounts and reconciling at month end
- Ensure compliance with all banking regulations by completing KYC and any other forsm required
- Write cheques and ensure all expense invoices and creditors paid on a timely basis
- Prepare payroll and NIC and ensure paid on a timely basis.
- Write up monthly Quickbook accounts and prepare monthly financial statements for each cost center
- Maintain petty cash float and ensure reimbursed from time to time
- Manage residential properties and ensure all household staff salaries, utility bills, property taxes paid on a timely basis. Ensure property maintenance is correctly carried out and maintain contracts of service for providers. Liase with government departments for planning permission issues and contractors and architects for any renovation work required by owners.
- Arrange chauffeur service for family members as and when required, rent a car with driver etc.
- Any other services required by the owner.
- VAT returns
- Petty cash
- Professional and presentable
- Excellent communications skills
- Hands on and gets involved
- Understands debit and credits
- Bookkeeping experience
Up to £30,000 benefits