Electrical Shift Engineer
Electrical Shift Engineer - Old Broad Street - £38,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a successful international property maintenance company.
The position consists of working in a shift pattern as part of an established engineering team in a large iconic commercial building occupying London's famous skyline.
The role would be best suited to someone with a strong electrical maintenance background (Ideally apprentice trained) with experience working in a critical high rise building environment, being HV authorised would be a big bonus for this position.
- Day shift only - 7am - 7pm - 4 days on 6 days off / 6 days on 4 days off
- The role will require the applicant to be on call one out of every four weeks
- 25 days holiday
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- Call out rota
- Opportunities to progress internally
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- Emergency light testing
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Fire alarms
- FCU's, AHU's
- HVAC plant
- Lamp & Ballast changes
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- PAT testing
- General building services tasks
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations (or equivalent)
- 17th Edition
- HV Authorised (Desirable)
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Ben Joselyn on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.