Growth and development is inevitable within my forward-thinking client, where they offer a highly competitive salary, diverse and interesting work, job security and on-going training. This would be a really good new role for any Credit Controller looking for their next step.
Based in Thame my client is a rapidly growing sales business who are looking for a new Credit Controller to join their large but welcoming finance team. They have increased their overall profit year on year for the last 3 years by over £10,000,000 and have a clear business plan to continue this growth.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Producing Invoice and statement runs and sending out to customers
- Allocation of bank, cheque, cash and card payments to accounts
- Chasing of overdue accounts and invoices by telephone, email and letter
- Dealing with customer invoice queries and liaising with staff members to settle the query
- Setting up of credit accounts and sending out credit account forms
- Daily cash up of cash sales invoices
- Updating account information
- Maintain effective communication between customers and colleagues at all times to ensure an efficient and smooth service and customer satisfaction
- Help breed a Health and Safety culture by observing/advising/reporting unsafe work method
- Maintain a clean working environment
The successful Credit Controller will have previous experience of working in a Credit Control role and will have strong customer service skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships. We are looking for someone who has is able to work individually and as part of a team, and who possesses sound communication and interpersonal skills. It is also essential to have good, solid IT skills including intermediate MS Office use (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook)
On offer for the successful Credit Controller is a salary of between £22,000 and £25,000 along with parking on site and a healthy benefits package.