Accounts Office Manager
My client, a small yet highly successful service company is looking to recruit an Accounts Manager. This role will require a strong candidate to oversee the accounts function, its processes and outputs whilst in at the same time, implementing changes to support the department and the business.
This is a stand-alone role in with you will report directly to the Company Director, and a genuine opportunity to make the role your own and grow and develop with the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce and oversee monthly Management Accounts to ensure completion to a high standard.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work place procedures and practices.
- Produce high quality work to assist management in making key strategic decisions.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure key supplier reconciliations are kept up to date and cash flow is managed effectively.
- Work effectively to meet deadlines and organise workload and priorities.
- Credit Control
- Process Sales Invoices
- Purchase Ledger
- Experience of Sage accounting package would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT/ Communication skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Consistent performance even when under pressure.
- Flexible approach to work, willing to play a full role in ensuring the success of the team.
- Pro-active and approachable nature.
If you are interested in this position, please send CV's as soon as possible