Infrastructure Engineers - Networks/Servers/Virtualisation - Greater Manchester
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a leading technology organisation for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with knowledge of networks, servers and virtualisation.
Your new role
As our Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Administration and support for the Servers, Network environment and Virtualised environments
- Configuration and setup for Servers, Workstation and Clients
- Maintenance for Backup and Messaging Systems (IBM Domino Notes)
- Patch Management and Security Tools
- File and Print Management
- Establishment and monitoring for networks (HP and Cisco), applications, and network cabling
- Participate in the continuous development of the IT infrastructure and maintain this environment on an on-going basis
- Support onsite and remote users with IT queries including hardware, software and network issues
- Act independently in roll out / support of related IT infrastructure projects and investments
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Infrastructure Engineers will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Working experience of 2nd line Infrastructure support
- Network administration and support
- Experience in Active Directory
- Familiar with Virtualisation - HyperV or VMWare and clustering
- Willingness to work flexibly, managing own workload and priorities
- Fluency in English with the ability to communicate effectively with an international team
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.