Our client, based in Solihull, is a highly reputable boutique practice firm of accountants who are expanding due the demands of growth.
They have a high-performance environment whilst also having an open, friendly office with a very social atmosphere. This firm focuses on encouraging staff development and have no barriers to progression. Opportunities for progression are available to those who demonstrate commitment and the ability to lead.
Being a sociable and inclusive firm, they offer various socials throughout year and a good work life balance.
Reporting to Audit Partners and Managers:
- Act as the lead senior on audits reporting directly to manager
- You will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion sections including drafting the financial statements, the management letter and the letter of representation
- Assist others with financial statement preparation through supervision, guidance and review
- Take an active role in the continuous enhancement of our firm's audit practices
- Audits will be across a range sectors such as Retail, Manufacturing and Not for Profit
Most of their clients are based in Solihull & Warwickshire so there will limited travel to and from audit assignments.
- Fully observant of compliance and familiar with the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit
- Comfortable working in a client-facing environment, show willingness to work as part of a team and an ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Be an active and responsible team member both on site and in the office
- ACA or Part-Qualified ACA
- Minimum 18 months experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Good technical skills in both audit and accounts production are essential
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.