Registered Nurse (Days)
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - LE5, Leicestershire
Duration: Permanent - Days
Are you a Qualified Nurse? Are you looking for Flexible Work?
Social Care & Education have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse/ Registered General Nurse to join their friendly and dedicated team. Successful applicants will be expected to work in a busy residential setting, working alongside other Carers and Managers to improve the lives of others. To be considered you must have a NMC Pin.
RMN: The Job Role
As a professional Nurse, you will ideally have experience in the Nursing Industry. We will need the right candidate to be hands on and willing to get stuck in. You will be:
- Responsible for checking and administrating medication.
- Supervising Care staff in the delivery of high standards of care
- Planning, implanting and evaluating care plans in collaboration with residents and other members of staff
- Ensure support plans are kept up to date
- Responsible for assessment records
- Doing observations on the residents
- Tissue Viability Monitoring
RMN: The Job Requirements
A successful application will have the following experience / training to be considered for this Nursing Role:
- The ability to work in a team and have a flexible approach to working hours
- Accept responsibility or own practice
- At least 6 months experience working as a Nurse, preferably in a residential setting or similar.
- A valid NMC Pin
RMN: What you can expect
- Flexible hours.
- Internal and external training opportunities to develop your career.
- Competitive wages.
Please apply for this Registered Nurse Role if you have the following experience:
Registered Nurse | Nurse | Nursing | RMN | RGN | RN | Care| Personal Care | Manual Handling | Medication | Peg Feeds | Syringe Drivers | Registered Mental Nurse
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense to be met by applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
If you require any further information, please call the office or email.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.
Please Note: Due to our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.