Social Media - Audience Development Coordinator
This dynamic digital media company is innovating at the intersection of brand, content and native talent in social video across the world. The company's mission is to be a leading, social video publisher, addressing the desires of its customers with offices in all major hubs. As well as a proprietary technology platform, they integrate with many of the world's leading audience platforms including YouTube, Facebook and Spotify for thousands of producers including Jack Jones, 20th Century Fox, Paris St Germain and Rémi Gaillard.
This is a developing role which will include social media strategy, client reporting (in Excel) as well as day-to-day audience development of the social media channels themselves.
Responsibilities will include:
- Growing social media engagement across entertainment, tech and lifestyle channels
- Produce reporting and data analytics for client channels including analysis on audience growth and demographics, video views and performance.
- Working with clients to define social media strategy and feeding back on what is working well editorially. Experimenting with new formats and creative brainstorming around content and events.
- Client interaction - being the day-today contact for the client
- Project managing any event-based activity
- Troubleshooting and working closely with the Platform Delivery Solutions team on ensuring smooth delivery of content to the YouTube platform
- Entry level experience
- Very strong with Excel and Powerpoint
- Passion for online content
- Keen interest in social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly moving start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team