HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS & ENGAGEMENT- FINANCIAL SERVICES
12 MONTH FTC (MAT COVER)
c£50,000 - £60,000 PRO RATA + bens
Our client a leading financial services organisation is looking for a Head of Communications and Engagement to join the communications team.
You will Lead on communications, supporting senior stakeholders including CEO & Chairman, along with diversity and CSR topics. You will oversea the management of all media enquiries, relationships and engagement strategies.
- Develop staff engagement strategy, including communications tailored to the business needs such as diversity and inclusion
- Oversea BAU internal communications activity
- Lead on both internal and external communications
- Ensure crisis management plans are in place in the event of crisis occurring
- Provide support to other areas of the business on strategy and value proposition including HR
- Current/ recent experience gained in head of/ senior communications role ideally covering both internal and external
- Experience gained in Financial Services sector ideally
- Experience working change management
- Experience working staff engagement and diversity
- Experience working with financial journals
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management skills
- Strong written skill
- problem-solving skills
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.