Digital Product Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a Digital Product Manager to join the team based in Folkestone. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highlycompetitive salary and package!
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join them they welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
Our client has some ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond a key one of which is delivering the online presence for the company possibilities and other group sites. As a result of this they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join their team. They’ve got some challenging plans for moving them forward in the digital world, they’re putting in place the right tools to do this and have lots of big projects for you to help them with.
The Digital Product Manager role:
As their Digital Product Manager you will support the future of the online presence of the company membership scheme and other group digital platforms. You will own online platforms and be involved in strategy, planning and continuous improvement plans. Working with internal teams to ensure the customer and internal stakeholder requirements are successfully defined and implemented across a number of digital products (apps, websites etc.)
Key responsibilities of the Digital Product Manager
- Being the business owner for the company Possibilities website, Possibilities apps and other future digital spaces
- Develop product vision, features and requirements. Framing product problems, opportunities and benefits
- Understand the product proposition and it’s competitive and customer environments
- Be the point person owning the digital platform and be the main business contact for decisions, ongoing Improvements and measurement
-Support the roadmap for the Possibilities website, Apple store and any other future platforms
- Define requirements for future plans and be involved in creating scoping documents alongside business analysts and project managers
- Support the delivery of the digital experiences for specific target audience personas by being involved in IT sprints and working with web development, IT and UAT
- Suggest optimisation and testing using personalisation to different customer groups
- Sign off user stories and work completed in the sprints
- Work with the Digital Analyst to use analytical evaluation (Adobe analytics, Session Cam) & conduct competitor analysis or research to support product recommendations & design
- Work with UX & design teams to leverage excellent customer experiences (UX/UI) in solving experience challenges, developing visual concepts and designs
- Work with project managers and business analyst to support and capture internal stakeholder requirements from across the organisation where required
- Troubleshoot problems using analysis data and liaising with relevant contacts to implement changes
- Report on product success
Experience and skills required of their Digital Product Manager
- Experience of managing multiple projects and stake holders in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Experience of analytics tools and using data to help prioritise your roadmap
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, confident, enthusiastic and committed
- Logical, analytical thought process with key attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paces environment where you may need to change thinking / direction at any given moment
So if you would like to join their team as a Digital Product Manager then please click ‘apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to their recruiters, employees or any other company location. Our client is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.