Customer Service Specialist - Business Banking
Customer Service Specialist - Business Banking
Start date 14th May 2018
Leeds, Albion Street
Monday - Friday (shift pattern between 8am - 8pm) and every other weekend (Saturday or Sunday between 09:00 and 17:00pm)
Becoming a Customer Service Specialist with Capita Remediation Services:
Fantastic opportunity for talented, customer focused individuals to gain experience within Business Banking. As part of an exciting, new partnership with a popular name in banking, you will primarily be responsible for opening and switching customer accounts and thrive within a fast paced and challenging working environment.
With a meticulous eye for detail and a genuine passion for delivering exceptional levels of service, you will have previous experience within a contact centre or customer services related role, with a financial services background being highly advantageous.
Please note, this role will consist of a blend of both telephony and administrative duties and will not be 100% call based.
What you will do:
* Provide consistent quality customer service and end to end switching process to help on-board new customers whilst meeting all the regulatory requirements
* Consider up all relevant evidence in line with current guidance and procedures in order to reach the correct outcome for client and customer
* Ensuring all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail
* Produce a reasoned report detailing your investigations and conclusions in line with authorisation levels achieved using relevant software to provide a full audit trail for the client and the industry regulator
* Produce a written response for the customer ensuring a high standard of communication is achieved at all times
Your experience will include:
* Proven background within customer services, ideally within a Financial Services related field
* Excellent written verbal and communications skills
* The ability to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
* Able to demonstrate a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written / numerical information
* Able to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
* Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
About Remediation Services
We are Capita Remediation Services, a leading partner in the UK's financial remediation market, drawing on 20 years of experience in the regulatory review space. We've worked with multiple clients in the financial services sector, supporting on every major regulatory review since 1998 to help them address essential remediation activities. By joining our dedicated team, you'll be helping make this journey as smooth and efficient as possible for both client and customer.
Remediation Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27 days with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.