Financial Systems Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Finance Systems Analyst with Elite and Chrome River experience to join a well resourced and enthusiastic team at a leading international law firm.
My Client is a growing international law firm specializing in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance, reinsurance and liability areas. They have offices spanning the globe and over 1000 employees, with headquarters in the City of London and several other offices in the UK.
- Producing documentation for financial systems procedures.
- Producing functional test plans for systems such as Elite 3E, Chrome River, SSRS Reporting Systems.
- Perform functionality tests on application upgrades.
- Working alongside the IT Development Team on Financial Systems projects
- Supporting the first and second line support services during the application change over
- Procuring IT hardware and software as and when required
- Complying with documented configuration management and change management processes and procedures.
- Providing Financial Systems support for any issues and queries that may arise
- Knowledge of accounting Principles
- Previous experience with Practice Management Systems such as Elite3e or Adreant
- SQL querying experience
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment
- Applies an excellent attention to detail
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.