Wealth Administrator - 12 month FTC
An immediate opportunity is now available for a Wealth Administrator to join a market-leading company based in Bristol, Avon.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and some fantastic company benefits such as an annual bonus, pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and 25 days holiday.
About the Wealth Administrator role:
Our Wealth Administrators are the first point of contact for our Financial Planning clients. The role involves all administration relating to new business and client servicing. You will also provide administration support including diary management for our Financial Planners.
To be successful in the role you will have strong organisational and administration skills, good time management and the ability to multitask. This is a varied role and no two days are the same. Ideally you would have experience from the financial services sector and be confident to handle our client needs with complete professionalism both in person and over the phone.
Responsibilities as a Wealth Administrator:
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
- Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
- Managing cash balances and cash movements
- Updating static information - change of name, address etc.
- Preparing valuations
- Assisting Advisers with fact find input
- Archiving documents
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instruction with respect to their portfolios, general enquiries and advice related documentation
- Task and workflow management on back office system
- Awareness and ability to apply the Practice Manual methodology
- Document Management
- General ad hoc admin duties
- Liaising and working with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Previous financial services experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstration of Initiative
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Wealth Administrator.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.