Senior Support Worker
Job Title: Senior Support Worker - new service opening soon!
- Location: Diss, Norfolk - free parking at site
- Pay Rate: £9.20 per hour / £17,940 per annum
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week )
- Contract Type: permanent
We are looking for a Senior Support Worker based in Diss, Norfolk to work within a brand new home for individuals with complex needs and challenging behaviours. This is a permanent position with full time hours.
The Senior Support Worker is responsible for providing high standards of person-centred support and care to service users. This role involves building relationships built on trust and mutual respect with both service users and their families.
We are offering a range of excellent benefits including -
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
To apply for this role please contact Sophie Cook directly on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.