Purchase Ledger Clerk
- To support the Central Finance and individual Business units to ensure all purchases are appropriately authorised and paid accurately and on time.
Key responsibilities in the role include;
- Ensuring all invoices for central costs, business units and project specific are processed correctly within the purchase order system. Checking all entries entered into the Finance system are correct and creditors control account is updated.
- Administrating and maintaining the integrity of the purchase order system. Adding new users and provide training for the system.
- Managing the review and payment of all post completion utility bills and council tax bills, to ensure that the LLP's liability is minimised.
- Efficiently dealing with all queries, using the most suitable communication methods.
- Dealing promptly with any Debt Collection notices or summonses to ensure our credit status and reputation is not tarnished.
- Check that Estate Agent fee invoices and other relates invoices are within agreed terms and conditions.
- To utilise a basic understanding of VAT to process invoices accurately and alert to potential VAT issues arising.
- To support the Central Finance team in the smooth running of the business and any other ad-hoc duties.
The right candidate will;
- Have Accounts payable experience
- Be strong on Excel
- Be able to deal with large volumes of invoices
- Be experienced in using different databases
- Will have great communication skills