AML Compliance Officer
Broadgate Search are currently recruiting for an 'AML Compliance Officer'. This position will report directly into the UK MLRO undertaking a range of AML activities.
- Develop and Implement transaction surveillance capability. Utilising data analytics where needed.
- BAU Advice on AML queries.
- Implementation of new standards for monitoring of key controls.
- Monitoring the implementation of new policies and procedures.
- KYC queries.
- Regulatory tracking and reporting/MI.
- Extensive experience of AML Compliance in a UK regulated firm.
- Recognised qualification in Financial Crime Compliance.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of JMLSG requirements and practical ability to apply this to BAU queries.
- Hands on experience conducting Second Line Monitoring activity.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV to Dominic Hull.