Application Support API
Are you bored with no progression or development opportunities? Do you deal with API integrations every day but want to expand your horizons and add more variety to your role?
If you answered YES to these questions read on!
You will be joining our team in an Application Support role, so already you can imagine the responsibility and how important your work will be to ensure customers are happy!
You will get the opportunity to work autonomously and drive customer satisfaction. We won't make you "climb" a corporate ladder you get to join a team that is growing but still has a very flat structure so you can progress and expand your career as quickly as you wish (our previous Application Support Analyst transitioned into a Product role in less than a year!).
As our Application Support Analyst "customer support" will be more than just a buzzword for you. Our customers' satisfaction is one of the most important things for us. Not only that, but it is also literally business critical when you are dealing with issues around cybersecurity!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Solid understanding of troubleshooting API-related issues: you will be supporting a product that has a number of complex integrations a highly secure robust scalable product dealing with high volume of queries and user traffic.
- Brilliant Customer Support skills: you are so good at solving IT-related problems that you've ended up being the go-to person for your friends and family.
- Previous experience in an Application Support role within a product-led business: you will be dealing with a very complex custom-build product here and dealing directly with external users who are paying customers.
- Excellent communication skills: whether it be over phone and email you are comfortable dealing with all types of users and are able to charm them while also fixing their issue.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them appropriately to business users: you will be the dedicated Application Support contact for some very high-level premium clients, but they're not always technically-minded. Your ability to explain a technical process in plain English will be crucial.
- Curiosity and desire to learn: "What does this button do?" is how you've always learnt the functionality of a product. Performing some UAT yourself is the natural step one for you, way before you escalate to the Tech team. Hunger to learn and expand your responsibilities is key in this role.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
You will get to work on incredibly innovative products in a field that is still expanding massively and is in the news pretty much every day Cybersecurity! The challenges that we solve are pretty exciting and you can see directly how they solve everyday issues around IT security.
We are still growing so your career progression is entirely up to you. Although you will be joining us in a technical Application Support role, it doesn't mean you have to stay there! As we mentioned, one of our current team members already progressed into a commercial customer-facing Product role and that is certainly one option for your future development! But we are also planning on hiring more people in the Application Support team and that will require someone stepping up into a Team Lead role. If you are excited by the thought of motivating and managing others that's definitely on the table! Or hey, if you want to be a Developer, you can work with our Engineering team and the Head of Product and they will help you make it so!
All of this expansion means you get to join a profitable growing company right before their global growth.
There will be a lot of expectations and responsibilities in the Application Support role, but you will be an integral part of the business and as such given autonomy, authority, and support. If you like a challenge this is for you! Click apply so you don't miss your chance!
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.