QA Technician, Warrington
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join our fast paced team based at our Warrington depot. The key focus of this role will be to coordinate product checks,and collate/escalate findings to ensure depots can determine whether the products comply with specification.
As QA Technician you will act as the point of contact for priority inspections, depot focus, complaints and panel complaints, whilst keeping clear records of evidence. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate the outcome of inspection results, as appropriate.
As QA Technican, you will be the gatekeeper of product quality for Iceland own label products and will be responsible for escalating any concerns. Other aspects of the role will include attending attribute panels as required, supporting DHL, QA colleagues and QAM with food safety and quality issues and improvements, and maintaining the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Candidates must understand Quality Assurance in a food manufacturing environment
- Have experience of effectively maintaining QA paperwork and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Well organised and able to prioritise and effectively manage multiple projects.
- Experience of completing priority inspections, collating information, and reporting back to QAM and relevant parties in a timely manner
- Experience of monitoring online QA records (including calibration records, cleaning schedules), and escalating any missing or inadequate records to QAM
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career and understanding of Quality Assurance processes. This position is full time, working Sunday to Friday (5 out of 6 days, rotating), 6am - 2pm.