Accounts Senior / Associate - Top 10 Practice Firm
A national Top 10 practice firm are looking to appoint an Accounts Senior / Associate to their thriving and dynamic team based in Liverpool city centre. As an Accounts Senior / Associate you will be joining a highly prestigious organisation which strives to provide exceptional services to growing businesses.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing statutory accounts for a range of clients, including Limited Companies, sole traders and partnerships. You will be required to communicate with colleagues based in regional offices in order to obtain all relevant information that is essential to producing clients’ accounts.
The Accounts Senior / Associate role will suit a candidate with at least 1-2 years’ practice experience, who is looking take a step up in their career by joining a highly regarded organisation.The successful candidate will either be ACA / ACCA part-qualified, or qualified by experience. In return for your hard work and dedication, the firm are offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, along with a modern working environment.
The Accounts Senior / Associate will be responsible for:
- Support regional client facing audit teams by preparing statutory accounts from trial balance under FRS 102, FRS 102 section 1a and FRS 101
- Work extensively using Caseware accounting software
- Deliver team outputs to agreed timescale, quality and volume
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across the UK
Essential Requirements are:
- Qualified by Experience / ACA / ACCA part-qualified
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a PRACTICE environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Excel and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential
- Professional, friendly and self-motivated character
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Senior / Associate position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.