Agile Delivery Manager Scrum master
Delivery manager, Scrum master, digital delivery manager, digital production manager
My client is enjoying a period of growth within their digital team and, with an exceptional lead product manager, are growing into a robust agile product structure. The organisation is household name social enterprise with a focus on success through an online approach to customer journey and engagement.
They are seeking a brilliant delivery manager to join. The right candidate will become part of an ambitious and hardworking digital division that is collaborative, warm and fun.
Excellent benefits and flexibility are a key feature in a role where you will be given trust, support and treated like an adult. Benefits include 30 days holiday, 9% pension contribution and various health and family offers.
the delivery manager's role is to work closely with product and project staff to co-ordinate work that is not suitable for scrum.
- Manage the flow of work across creative and digital teams and ensure delivery of products/projects in line with key deliverables.
- Manage capacity across product teams and creative portfolios- book people to projects and coordinate staff across workflow.
- Report and track work whilst providing insights for better working practice.
- Lead dynamic Kanban planning and working processes.
- Run stand ups and ensure excellent stakeholder management across teams.
- Demonstrable experience of delivery and production management.
- Agile planning techniques especially Kanban.
- Demonstrable experience of managing capacity across cross functional teams and robust work environments.
- An ability to manage complex portfolios across timescales ad priorities.
To apply to the role please respond to this advert with your CV, any portfolio or examples of your work would be welcome. I will be looking to shortlist by 31st January and will contact all successful applicants to offer a full brief by phone.