Interim HR System Implementation Manager
Allen Lane is delighted to be working with a London based non-departmental public body seeking an Interim Implementation Manager with extensive experience of HR systems implementation. The role is for an initial 3 - 4 months and offers competitive market rates.
The successful Implementation Manager will be able to evident experience of working on HR business process transformation and systems implementation programmes/projects. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for the procurement, planning, implementation and hand over to business as usual of an enterprise-wide HR system.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessment of the findings of a tender evaluation process and recommend the selection of software product
- Act as the key point of contact for implementation of the new system between the organisation and its chosen supplier
- Manage all aspects of programme and project delivery including project planning (timescales and key milestones), risks and issues, budget/spend, quality, stakeholder engagement and communication, and standard project reporting etc.
- Identifying and coordinating training programme to induct staff in new system features and facilities
- Excellent written and communication skills required