Exceptional opportunity in Portsmouth for an Electrician to join a truly different and unique organisation
Your new company
Our client is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. The company is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of "integrity built in" defines the entire operations.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Electrician to work join their Portsmouth based team.
Reporting in to the Electrical Supervisor, the successful Electrician will be responsible for carrying out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Introduce yourself to the customer, showing your ID when you arrive on site
- Make a decision yourself on the right repair the property needs (not wants)
- Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identifying the materials you need and other trades that are required. Phone into the Operations Centre / Supervisor (depending upon Workflow) and give your estimated completion time, your materials order and to book future visits.
- Keep the customer up to date with what is happening and what is going to happen on their job, asking to see the repair and for any other repairs.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way.
- Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE.
- When you have finished, leave the property clean and tidy. Phone the Operations Centre or Supervisor (depending on workflow) to tell them what work you have completed and materials used.
Their ideal candidate
As their ideal Electrician, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing & Inspection or City & Guilds 2394 and 2395
- NVQ 3 in Electrical Installation
- Valid Driving Licence
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Electrician, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!