Procurement Data Analyst & Projects Manager
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
The Procurment Data Analyst &Projects Manager will be required to produce analysis of the company’s 3rd party spend. Review of spend data by Business Unit, by supplier and by category of spend to feed into strategic planning. Analyse costs within multiple contracts producing gap analysis to expose savings opportunities. Manage the contracts database ensuring that fit for pupose contracts are in place as required by Procurement Governance Policy.Job Description
• To produce data analysis for all supplier spend for the various Business Units and for the company as a whole to help formulate the strategic planning for future spend management.
• To provide market information on the various categories of spend.
• To provide analysis of the cost breakdown of contracts and compare all suppliers 'costs within the same category of spend.
• To report on critical suppliers identifying which companies have reliance levels over the correct governance levels.
• To manage the contracts database and produce the timeline for tender re-negotiation.
• Identify all suppliers which require contracts who are either out of contract or require new documentation.
• To monitor all tenders in progress and report the expected savings delivery.
• To monitor any supplier performance issues against SLAs and any service credits which may be due.
• To be responsible for the new supplier on-boarding process and due diligence checks (credit check, VAT, Companies House).
• To manage the company’s Preferred Supplier List.
• Proficient analytical and data management skills.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to plan and manage multiple work programmes effectively.
• Superior influencing and communication skills.
• Ambition and drive to succeed with abundant energy and enthusiasm.
• Commercially astute with sound judgement.
• Conscientious and detail conscious.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.