Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager -
A great opportunity to join a long standing, innovative company with ambitious growth plans.
This is an extremely exciting time for the company and with this are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role with this growing brand.
You will be the internal 'champion’ of all things marketing. This includes being seen as the marketing expert in the company, ensuring that the business adheres to all best practices and processes.
You will work closely and collaborate with SEO, PPC & Analytics Teams, and Design Teams and with relevant Department Heads and Directors across the business to ensure business objectives are delivered.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support Department Heads & Directors in outlining and implementing the ongoing strategy across key businesses to achieve traffic, leads and sales targets.
- Planning out and managing the marketing schedule for the coming months ahead, across all key channels (onsite, social, email, content, AdWords, etc)
- Delivering reports and feedback on campaigns, key insights and opportunities are drawn out from these and fed back to the business.
- Identify key trends within web analytics datasets, translate the data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Staying on top of the latest techniques and tools in digital marketing (from copywriting, email marketing, webinars) and passing your knowledge on to the relevant teams
- Increasing website visitors, conversion rates, business customers and to aid retention
- Ensure that the sales reps and account managers are well equipped with sales materials to aid new business customers and retention
- Regularly reviewing customer journeys
- Work closely with the (seo, ppc, analysis, designs, sales departments etc) to ensure collaborative approach to achieving business goals
- Planning and researching the demands of our customers and the markets we operate in, including the movements of our competitors.
- Experienced Digital Marketing Expert with team management experience.
- Experienced in Email, Social, Content, SEO and Paid marketing
- Able to demonstrate use of key marketing tools (email/social/analysis/seo tools)
- Ability to create great marketing campaigns as well as coach others to do so
- Commercial awareness - someone who can spot an opportunity
- A self-motivated, focussed and target driven person who shows strong attention to detail
- Creative ability - ability to deliver and guide creative campaigns
- Analytically strong - good experience of Google Analytics advantageous and comfortable using tools such as MS Excel to analyse and visualise data.
- A strong communicator
- A strong presenter - someone who is comfortable delivering presentations to department heads and directors
£25-£30k DOE + Quarterly bonus scheme
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based relevant experience and skills. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.