Non-Standard Household Account Underwriter
A progressive and secure insurance business with a fantastic presence in the UK insurance market.
Working closely with each area of the business and also your line manager to promote the profitable growth of the Non-Standard Household account.
Day to Day
- Undertaking regular and timely analysis of the book to identify both opportunities for growth in profitable areas and to identify and suggest corrective action for poorer performing parts of the account.
- Undertaking regular and timely analysis of quote and retention data - proposing change where necessary to drive improvement.
- Undertaking regular review of the product and conducting regular competitor analysis in order to boost and maintain the position of the company within the Non-Standard Household market.
- Play an active role in the audit programme, both in respect of auditing of external Coverholders and internal underwriting staff (Occasional travel to different locations will be required).
- Working closely with the team to ensure smooth implementation of the underwriting strategy.
- Acting as a referral point for the team.
- Acting as a main contact for referrals from the Claims team.
- Responsibility for the ongoing maintenance of policy wording and endorsement suite.
- Minimum of 2 years Non-Standard Household Underwriting experience
- Presentable and articulate
Established in 2013, Nashrock Recruitment is an independently owned, specialist Insurance & Financial, Recruitment Agency, working with companies in the City of London, Greater London and the Home Counties, working on permanent, temporary and contract vacancies within the Insurance and Reinsurance markets.