Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business at an exciting time in the companies development. The role has been created to support the International expansion of the business and reports into an impressive manager.
The successful management accountant will be responsible for;
* Support the country finance manager to assist in the production of monthly management accounts for your European markets.
* Accounting resposibility for key cost lines.
* Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
* Develop International payroll analysis reporting with the assistance of in country finance teams.
* Assist in the preparation of rolling forecasts.
* Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
* Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
* Ad hoc analysis to support the country finance managers.
The successful management accountant will be recently Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA with strong communication skills. It is essential that you have experience of management accounting. Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
In return you will benefit from the support and guidance of an impressive manager and experienced team. You will be part of a rapidly growing and market leading business as well as gaining international exposure. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.