Communications Project Manager
Do you have proven experience in delivering, coordinating and managing end-to-end membership projects within the third sector?
Combine your exemplary interpersonal skills to scope, manage and delivery internal and external communications in line with our new vision.
A leading health charity is seeking a Communications Project Manager with experience of running audience-centred projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong project management experience
- Experience delivering major communication projects within cross functional teams from start to finish
- Experience managing budgets over 30k
- Confidence using digital project management tools e.g Trello
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to remain calm and collected in pressured situations
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Education to degree level, or equivalent experience
Other desirable traits would be:
- Experience of using Agile or Lean methodologies.