We have an exciting new opportunity for a BIM Coordinator with an Architectural background to join a leading international architectural practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client is working on a number of prestigious projects worldwide, with a specialism in Retail, Residential and Mixed Use projects. The team is a focused group of creative, strategic and business oriented people. Due to a growing workload, they are seeking a BIM Coordinator / Architect to join their team working on large scale mixed use, residential and retail projects.
The successful candidate will have a number of roles and responsibilities including:
- Contributing to the design team as an Architect, at all stages from design to delivery, alongside working as a BIM Coordinator, providing expert advice on Revit to the rest of the team
- Using Revit to manage BIM models for various projects, including clash detection
- Ensuring BIM protocols are being followed
- Working on innovative and prestigious large scale retail, residential and mixed use projects
- Liaising with clients to present ideas and providing them with regular updates
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- ARB registered Architect (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience working in a BIM Coordinator role on large scale projects
- Experience running projects and small teams
- Proven experience working on large scale mixed use projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and design experience
- Experience using Revit to deliver projects at BIM Level 2
- The ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic BIM Coordinator with an Architectural background to join a highly respectable practice, with scope to work on a number of exciting new projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email hannah.mcmillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13860. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.