Cognos Business Intelligence Manager
Caffè Nero is looking to hire a Cognos Business Intelligence Manager to be based in our London office. This is a high profile and exciting role with the opportunity to make a significant impact and influence in the running and future direction of BI throughout the organisation.
- You will be a senior member of the core infrastructure team and will be responsible for the service and support, development pipeline and influencing future roadmaps.
- This is a hands on role as you will be required to develop some of this yourself using relational and multi-dimensional data sources.
- Managing 3rd party suppliers, running the Cognos reporting suite (Report & Analysis Studio, Framework Manager and Transformer) and Microsoft SQL database platform that provides country management teams with valuable reporting.
- Experience of these platforms is essential, as is experience of data warehousing, analysing EPOS data and working with large complex datasets.
- You will provide the technology leadership to support the technical and development roadmap. The reporting work will require strong stakeholder management with the ability to explain key data insights. You will build a deep understanding of how the data for reports is sourced and aggregated and strive for high levels of data accuracy in all areas of reporting.
- It’s important that development changes are well defined and scoped with clear success measures, ensuring development changes and new features are delivered to a high quality.
In return for bringing the above…..we can offer a part in a fun, unique, fast pace, growing Business….along with;
Competitive benefits and perks
Annual bonus scheme
A career: We’ll help you get where you want to be or facilitate you being involved in whatever takes your fancy
An opportunity to work with a diverse team who embrace diversity and individualism.
Train you to understand and make great coffee!